DiaTea “A herbal miracle in diabetic care”
DiaTea is an effective supplement for Pre-diabetes and Diabetes mellitus. It helps in controlling blood sugar level and works effectively against insulin resistance and combats the associated metabolic disorders
The nutritional information suggests,
- DiaTea provides high energy along with the required protein and carbohydrate
- DiaTea controls the raised level of blood sugar and aids proper utilization of insulin in the system
- DiaTea is fibre rich and possesses high anti-oxidant property due to the presence of polyphenols
- DiaTea is a zero fat health drink that burns the excess fat and flushes away fluid overload in the body, thus, helps in decreasing overall body weight.
- This natural concoction of DiaTea boosts up the immune system against pathogenic microbes and diseases invading the body.
- To reduce diabetes mellitus
- To strengthen immunity
- As an energiser and stimulant
- To rejuvenate the body by reducing the mental stress
- To reduce body weight by burning excess fat
- To delay ageing process
Properties of plant parts for diatea:
Cassia auriculata flower:
- Suppress elevated blood glucose and lipid levels.
Cassia auriculata leaf:
- Decrease fasting blood glucose, glycosylated haemoglobin and intestinal glucose absorption
Phyllanthus emblica fruit:
- Decrease blood glucose level and increase plasma insulin.
- Protects the liver by improving the renal and pancreatic functions.
Trigonella foenum :
- Reduce blood glucose level and increase body weight
Psidium guajava Leaf:
- Reduces the blood glucose.
Our range of commercial products available in the market over the counter and online is as follows,
In addition to our Regular DIATEA, five different natural effective flavours were available as well and is listed below,
DIATEA Green Tea mix
Herbal DiaTea (Recommended- very energetic and refreshing)
Add 2-3 gms (half teaspoon) of DiaTea to 150ml of boiled water.
Boil the mixture for approximately about 3-5 minutes.
Stir the mixture thoroughly and then filter it.
Your cup of Refreshing DiaTea is ready to serve.
Recommended dosage: Serves best with water and no sugar cubes for diabetic patients are preferred.